France Makeup Haul


Surprisingly, I didn't go crazy during my shopping sessions this year. My makeup haul isn't huge but I wanted these products for quite some time already, most of which are not sold in Dubai. You can notice I am a sucker for eyeshadows palettes ah!

Let's not beat about the brush and start the listing!




Chocolate Bar palette - Too Faced (link!)


I know, this palette is already a classic since the semi-sweet has already been launched. It seems that I needed to take my time to make my decision and no regret whatsoever ever since I got it! By the way, my last post on the face of the day series is all about this palette. The more I use it, the more I think it's a must-have for brunettes!

Naturally Yours palette - Zoeva (link!)


This palette is constantly out of stock on the website I ordered my makeup. I have been waiting for it to get back in stock for days: it tells you how bad I wanted it! The palette contains neutral and earthy shades that offer many looks for an everyday makeup. Though I still haven't tried it, be sure a face of the day post will be up soon on the blog with its eyeshadows exclusively.

Naked Basics palette - Urban Decay (link!)


I have to be honest about this one... I stole it from my mom when I noticed she wasn't using it much. Sorry mom! I have been using its neutral/nude hues throughout my trip in Algeria because the small packaging is so convenient when travelling.

Life Of The Party! makeup kit - Benefit (link!)


Technically, this kit shouldn't be part of a haul since it is a birthday gift (merci Myriam!) but let's pretend, shall we. Benefit recently released several full-face makeup kits in limited edition for the holiday season in France. A blog post to review this kit is coming on my blog for the occasion.

Invisiwear Liquid Foundation - Ex1 Cosmetics (link!)


I discovered this brand on Instagram and I just have to say wow! You will be as surprised as I was when you'll see the price (12£, I knooow) because this oil-free foundation is so good. As you can see on the official website, the line isn't as furnished as other famous brands' lines but I already fancy all their products.  I will publish a full review about this foundation after enough trials because it deserves a blog post on its own.

Le Volume de Chanel mascara - Chanel (link!)


This purchase has exclusively been inspired by youtubers. I have a thing for mascaras in general because my eyelashes are naturally not as long and as curly as I wish.

Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - Nars (link!)


The second thing I am crazy about are lipsticks. I forgot to put this lip pencil in the pictures but I wore it many times already, as you can notice on Instagram if you follow me there (@theshadesofnoor). I am completely in love with the #baroque color that gives a shimmering yet discrete red that enhance a simple makeup.

Flat Kabuki F80 / Blending E25 / Eye Shading E55 brushes - Sigma (link!)


These are my first brushes from Sigma. While I find the eye brushes very good, let me tell you I understand why everybody is so crazy about the F80! It blends the liquid foundation perfectly and gives a uniform finish. However, the bristles don't get cleaned up easily as they are densely packed but I guess that is exactly what makes the F80 a great tool.

Several Eye brushes - Zoeva (link!)


Let's get straight to the point: so far, so good! I read many reviews before I made my choice and ended up with a nice list: 129 Luxe Fan / 221 Luxe Soft Crease / 231 Luxe Petit Crease / 230 Luxe Pencil / 238 Luxe Precise Shader / 310 Spot  Liner.


By the way, the super cute makeup bag on the first picture is from Primark, how adorable are these pandas?

That's it for now but there will be another France haul about cosmetics this time. Stay tuned! ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Love the Naked basics palette :( i always dreamed to have one!
Unknown said…
Indulge yourself then and get one :-) It's a nice nude palette with a very convenient package as you can keep it with you anywhere you go.